- Rates are per night with a weekly rate available.
- A two night minimum is required except for Christmas Week and February Vacation Week when a three night minimum is required
All rentals are subject to the 9% New Hampshire Room Tax (Our State of NH Meals & Rentals Operator's License Number is: 054096)
- Check in after 4:00pm - Check out 10:00am
- No-Smoking - No Pets Allowed
- A reservation deposit is required from all guests in advance to confirm each reservation. In the event of cancellation more than 21 days prior to arrival, deposit will be fully refunded. In the event of cancellation less than 21 days prior to arrival, the full deposit will be forfeited. There is a 30-day cancellation policy for holiday periods.
- Balances are due payable upon arrival in the form of cash or Master Card, Visa, or Discover credit cards. We apologize but we do not accept checks of any kind
- Use of the Community Recreation Center is included in the rental rate. The number of passes issued will be four per home. Additional passes are available at the Community Recreation Center at a charge of $12.00 per person per day. No charge for children age 7 and under.
- For arrivals after 5:00pm, we will charge the balance due to the credit card we have on file and there will be a package with your name on it in the "After Hours" box outside of our upper level door. Package will include key, passes, and a map to your rental property.
- Guests are expected to treat their accommodations with care and respect and leave their units in a neat and orderly condition.
- A credit card is required for each reservation along with a written acknowledgment that Waterville Estates Realty may, at its sole discretion, assess charges for damages.